I realize the clock has, once again, decided to take time into its own hands. Darn it! It’s hard to believe the end of (yet another) year is approaching fast (too fast for my liking) bringing reflections on the year past…(people I met, places I visited, things I said, stuff I wrote or thought I should have written but just never got around doing it)… and all I can say it was one hectic, fabulous, exciting, unorthodox year. In my personal reflections, I am vastly grateful to the Universe for giving me options when life got somewhat cranky…So thank you! And thank you to you too, my loyal readers, who come here often to read my words… You’re all making my blog one hell of a social place.
Being in my reflective mood today, I thought I should summarize this year’s top content in one post, sort of like a place I come to when I want to see the popular ones.
And so, here are the most visited top ten green articles humbly written and shared for everyone to enjoy, disapprove, and ignore here on Bebe Pure.
- Toxic Children’s Foam Mats – Which brands can we trust?
- Loaded with Lead -List of Kid’s Fruit Juices and Foods to Avoid
- Toxic Bathroom -48 Products with Triclosan
- Free Organic Shopping Guide
- Organic Shampoo -How to Avoid Greenwashing
- How to Raise Plastic Free Babies
- 10 Reasons Against GM Foods
- Sunscreen Ingredients to Avoid
- Are Teething Gels Safe?
- 2011 Spring Fashion & Eco Choices – How to Wear Awareness?
Thank you all for reading, keep it pure, and have an organically fun December!